LC Photography is owned and operated by Linda Carroll, Portrait Artist. She began her journey as a photographer in the days of film, way before digital, before auto focus and cell phones. Linda brings her joy, passion and creativity along with many years of experience to every session, whether it is in the studio or on location. Her theme is "Capturing Life" - those tiny little moments that are priceless. Linda started her professional journey as a sports photographer so it is only fitting that she earned her first competition award for a fastpitch softball image. She concentrates on family portraits, Senior portraits, Couples along with branding and corporate head shots.
Some fun facts about Linda:
- She grew up an Army brat which means she moved a lot growing up, so she loves to travel to new places
- She loves to take pictures of birds and sunsets
- She believes you have to follow your dreams and pursue them with reckless abandon - no matter what your age!
- Growth comes from learning, and then sharing what you know with others. The teacher learns more than the student.
- She uses her talent to give back to her church as a volunteer photographer for such events as "Night to Shine" and Daddy/Daughter dances
- Linda married her college sweetheart, Ben, who helps her with the business and joins her on special photo shoots
- She is called "mom" by three and "nonna" by four
- Her favorite song that she cranks up the volume for is Paul Simon's "Kodachrome" (even though she shoots with a Canon!)
Kodachrome They give us those nice bright colors They give us the greens of summers Makes you think all the world’s A sunny day, oh yeah I got a Nikon camera I love to take a photograph So mama, don’t take my Kodachrome away
c 1973 Paul Simon
Membership and Awards
Professional Photographers Association
Georgia Professional Photography Association
2019 Georgia Professional Photography Association Photographic Competition, Merit, Sports